Rancho Realty is always actively searching for promising individuals who can make a difference in the world of property management. Rancho Management offers a detailed Property Manager Trainee Program. The Junior Condo Agent is teamed up with a Senior Condo Agent and will be mentored through the Rancho training program.
No experience required as we will train you!
The ideal candidate must have successfully completed and passed the Property Management Licensing course and own a reliable vehicle.
The job duties of a Junior Condo Agent include:
- Attend 8 evening Condo board meetings.
- Draft board meeting minutes.
- Workday and evenings
- Deal with emergency and be on call on a 24 hours basis.
- Respond to queries and complaints from condo owners.
- Obtain quotations for all work in Condo buildings.
- Advise Board of Directors on the workings of the Condominium Act.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate building staff job performance.
- Supervise and monitor trades working in the buildings.
- Draft annual operating budgets.
- Chair board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Assist the board of directors in the day to day operations of the building.
- Assist a Senior Condo Agent in the day to day management of a Condo Portfolio.
- Drive to the site to pick up revenue.
Please click here submit your resume along with your certificate for Property Management Licensing and any educational credentials.
Rancho Realty is always actively searching for a Licensed Rental Property Manager to work in our individual condos/houses management division.
The Rental Property Manager is responsible for the overall service provided to clients for each contract within the Rental Property Manager’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate must possess a Rental Property Management License, have at least one (1) year rental management experience, and own a reliable car.
The portfolio of existing units will be determined once hired.
The job duties of a Rental Property Manager include:
- Leasing of units
- Arranging for entry and exit inspections
- Rent collection and rent increases
- Return of security deposits
- Coordinating repairs
- Communicating with Owners
Please click here submit your resume along with your certificate for Rental Property Management Licensing and any educational credentials.
The Accounting Department of Rancho Realty offers an exceptional opportunity for growth and future advancement for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will be a CPA student or with a college accounting certificate or some business-related education, who is able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail, good organization and communication, and keyboarding skills would also be assets.
We are accepting applications for positions that may be open in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you believe you meet our requirements and are interested to be part of our Accounting team, please click here to submit your application.
Rancho Realty is always on the lookout for bright and hard-working Administrative Clerks to effectively support our Property Managers.
We are currently hiring for the Administrative Clerk positions!
Rancho Realty offers rigorous training and proper orientation to the world of property management. Rancho Management also prides itself with a supportive and team-oriented administrative staff.
The ideal candidate must have strong writing skills, be proficient in both Word and Excel, and must have a minimum typing speed of 60 WPM. Moreover, the ideal candidate should be able to multi-task and work well independently and as part of a team. Attention to detail and accuracy are key factors to be able to succeed in this position.
The ideal candidate should be able to multi-task and work well independently and as part of a team.
Duties to include dicta-typing, correspondence, maintaining databases, and liaising with realtors.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our growing team, please click here to submit your application.
Rancho Realty manages a number of large Residential Condo complexes throughout Winnipeg. Our large Residential complexes require Resident Manager for proper maintenance and upkeep.
The ideal candidate must be hard-working, conscientious, and proactive. Knowledge of basic handyman work is an asset.
These are non-live in positions and some of the duties included are:
- Establish routine schedules for efficient operation
- Assists trade person(s) who are working on common property
- Make daily inspections of the common property (interior/exterior), noting areas needing attention or repairs, affect necessary repairs
- Filing of daily reports
- Pad elevators on receipt of elevator bookings. Take down pads and store it at end of move
- Take direction from the Condo Agent/Board of Directors in regards to procedures required to maintain the property
- Provide access to contractors who are preparing quotes for the Condo Agent
- Attend the garbage room on a regular basis to ensure boxes are flattened and that there is no contamination of the recycling/organic bins
- Mechanical room checks
Please click here to submit your resume.