Junior Property Manager Trainee
Rancho Management is always actively searching for promising individuals who can make a difference in the world of property management. Rancho Management offers a detailed Property Manager Trainee Program. The Junior Strata Agent is teamed up with a Senior Strata Agent and will be mentored through the Rancho training program.
The job duties of a Junior Strata Agent include:
- Attend 8 evening strata council meetings.
- Draft council meeting minutes.
- Workday and evenings
- Deal with emergency and be on call on a 24 hours basis.
- Respond to queries and complaints from strata lot owners.
- Obtain quotations for all work in Strata buildings.
- Advise Strata Councils on the workings of the Strata Property Act.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate building staff job performance.
- Supervise and monitor trades working in the buildings.
- Draft annual operating budgets.
- Chair strata council and annual general meetings.
- Assist the strata council in the day to day operations of the building.
- Assist a Senior Strata Agent in the day to day management of a Strata Portfolio.
- Drive to the site to pick up revenue.
- Chinese Speaking is an asset.
No experience required! We will train you! The ideal candidate must have successfully completed and passed the Strata Management Licensing course and own a reliable vehicle.
Please click here submit your resume along with your certificate for Strata Management Licensing and any educational credentials.